About the ETSIAAB
The ‘Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Agronómica, Alimentaria y de Biosistemas (ETSIAAB)’ at the ‘Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM)’ was born ‘Escuela Central de Agricultura’ in 1855, being the only higher education centre of agricultural engineering in Spain for more than a century. Nowadays, the ETSIAAB is indeed considered to be an international reference centre in its areas and continues its work in favour of agricultural and food activities development and technification. The buildings comprising it and its more than 16 hectares of the experimental field are located at the ‘Campus de Excelencia Internacional Moncloa’ in the ‘Ciudad Universitaria’, Madrid.
- Contribution to society through production and transfer of knowledge.
- Innovation in the learning process.
- Integration of Engineering, Science, and Technology.
- Promoting teamwork and participation.
- Honesty, impartiality, and respect for people and equal opportunity.
- Contribution to environmental, social and economic development.
- Responsibility for food security and sustainable production.
- Development cooperation and internationalization.