- Bachelor and most of Master Courses are taught in Spanish. Although only a few subjects are taught in English, the students will have the support and help in the English language. Mobility students who do not speak Spanish should have enough level of the language to attend the classes and understand the contents of the courses. Nevertheless, in the first month of each term, they have the opportunity to enroll in Spanish Courses to improve their language skills at an affordable cost.
- Those students who wish to do a traineeship or their BSc Final Project in a laboratory/department must have been previously accepted by a teacher who will become his/her supervisor. Therefore, they must submit their CV indicating in which area and about which topic they want to do their research to try to find an adequate supervisor before being admitted. If the traineeship is being performed in a company, the corresponding Traineeship Agreement must be formalized.
The BSc Final Project or MSc Thesis developed in a lab or department of ETSIAAB should be defended both in the ETSIAAB and in the University of Origin.
- For the second term, the ETSIAAB offers many elective subjects (165) into different Degrees. But those subjects that do not have enough number of students won´t be taught. For this reason, you are likely to have to change your learning agreement when you arrive at our School.
- The deadline for sending your documents (application form, learning agreement, motivation letter, and ID or passport) is:
- First semester: June 1st.
- Second semester: December 1st.
E-address for sending the documents: firstname.lastname@example.org
The original documents must also be sent by post mail (address: Oficina Internacional ETSIAAB, Avda. Puerta de Hierro, 2, 28040 Madrid, Spain). To confirm your acceptance, you must have been nominated previously by the International Office at your home university.
- International Students will register for their courses at the International Relations Office. It is essential that the International Students arrive at ETSIAAB-UPM in time for the course start.
- Examinations are taken at the end of each study period, January and June, for the first and second term, respectively. If you fail at this time, there will be a second chance at the end of the academic year (Resit: July).