BSc Degree in Agro-Environmental Engineering
The Agro-Environmental Engineering graduate will have high-level skills to compete successfully in the multidisciplinary field of environmental science and technology.
The graduate will be able to develop and apply appropriate Engineering methodologies and procedures to assess and improve the environmental quality of different Biosystems.
- Planning generating farming biodiversity and other environmental services in protected and unprotected areas.
- Analyze the environmental impact of an agricultural product or service during all stages of its existence (life cycle).
- Develop projects for the production of biofuels and other renewable energies.
- Obtain and use environmental big data to solve remediate degraded ecosystems to create predictive models.
- Develop and apply organic farming methodology.
- Address the challenge of food safety respecting the environment.
The design of Agro-environmental Engineering Degree facilitates the student’s mobility and external traineeship in private companies or research groups. This degree has a duration of four years (240 credits), organized in semesters. Students can take one of four study paths:
- Agricultural production and environment
- Sustainable development of rural areas and agro-environmental policies
- Facilities and infrastructure engineering in agro-environmental areas